RxActuator – Wearable Mini-Infuser® Pump – Veterinary Medication Delivery – Constant Rate Infusion
- SUBCUTANEOUS CONSTANT FLOW: The Mini-Infuser® Pump delivers a drug dose to pets over 48 hours with a 10ml on board drug capacity. This allows for the standardization of a patient's medication therapy post-surgery.
- INCREASED MOBILITY: Pets can gain back their mobility quickly during post-surgical pain management. Patients can ambulate outside their cage without interruption of their medication delivery.
- DECREASE IN MEDICATION ERRORS: The Mini-Infuser® Pump has simplified CRI calculations that help decrease medication errors and infection risk among patients. The wearability of the Mini-Infuser® Pump allows for the elimination of IV line pull-out as well.
- DECREASE IN LABOR COSTS: The Mini-Infuser® Pump’s reliable constant drug flow rates allows for a decrease in labor costs for veterinary practices. It can also reduce or eliminate capital equipment expenditures and associated carrying costs.
- 3 EASY STEPS: The award-winning RxActuator Mini-Infuser® Pump has three steps including 1) Preparation 2) Infusion 3)Wearability. Animals can begin movement recovery soon after surgery with the potential to go home.
- For 6-100 kg (10 lbs-160 lbs) Animals
- Must be under the supervised and direct care of veterinary healthcare professionals in a hospital or acute care setting
- 48 hours of 0.2 mL/hour Constant Rate Infusion of medication
- 10 ml Drug Capacity
- Instructions for use
- Mini-Infuser® pump
- 27 ga. filling needle
The Mini-Infuser™ CRI pump is intended to be used for medication delivery, such as in post-surgical pain management, with 6-100 kg (10 lbs-160 lbs) canines that are under the supervised and direct care of veterinary healthcare professionals in a hospital or acute care setting. The WEARABLE Mini-Infuser™ CRI pump delivers 48 hours of 0.2 mL/hour Constant Rate Infusion of medication.